Friday, May 8, 2009

Nati's Knots is finally here... soon!

Hi all! So many have asked me how to view my products. Well, here is the beginning. I will be posting lots more next week so be sure to stop back by and see lots of awesome items. Products for sale will be: hairbows of all sizes, hairbow holders, bow flops. Items coming in the future will be: bow boards, picture frames, bow letters, and aprons!

If you have any questions, email me at natisknots@gmail.com!

Also, visit me on facebook and become a fan of Nati's Knots!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet business you have here! I am glad I will finally get to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kati!! Morgan and Haleigh love those little hair clips with the ribbons just wrapped around them....they use them to hold back their bangs. Do you make those? They are too old for the big bows now....but they do like cool Ribbons for their ponytails.

    Can't wait to see some pics. This is so cool.... I am so proud for you.

    Love you -- Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see everything!

    ReplyDelete